WHAT YOU WILL LEARN (click to download the Live guide)
- How to use doTERRA’s Wellness Pyramid to create a wellness lifestyle
- Which products address your specific health goals
- How to use the Loyalty Rewards Program to save money
- Recipes to start using your oils right away
AROMATIC USAGES (see more by clicking here)
- Diffuse a few drops in the morning, throughout the day, or right before going to bed.
- Place a drop in your palm, rub the palms together, and inhale.
- Drip 2–3 drops onto the floor of the hot shower, away from the water path, and breathe in.
- Add to household surface cleaners, or to a load of laundry.
- Add a couple of drops to pillows and bed linens.
TOPICAL USAGES (see more by clicking here)
- Face: Use essential oil as part of your regular skin care regimen to beautify the skin and promote a clear, healthy looking complexion.
- Neck/Forehead/Temples: These areas are good to target feelings of tension.
- Abdomen: Application of essential oils, especially over major digestive organs.
- Arms/Legs/Back: Massage onto the arms, wrists, legs, feet, or back after physical activity.
- Roof of the Mouth (Soft Palette)/Base of the Skull: Applying oils to these areas is an excellent way to help transform your mood and balance your emotions.
- Chest: Rubbing oils onto the chest promotes feelings of clear breathing.
- Bottoms of Feet: The feet have large pores that rapidly absorb essential oils, making this an ideal application site for generalized effect. Apply and massage in 2–4 drops of essential oil.
INTERNAL USAGES (see more by clicking here)
- Add to beverages
- Take in dōTERRA Veggie caps
- Put a drop directly under your tongue
- Take dōTERRA Essential Oil supplements
- Use in your favorite recipes.
Tips on Taking Essential Oils Internally
- Follow recommended directions for use. Refer to the doTERRA essential oil supplement bottles and product information pages for instructions and recommended use. Consult your physician if needed.
- Always start with one drop. As you become familiar with each essential oil and observe your body’s response to it, you can slowly increase the number of drops until you achieve the desired results.
- Make sure the essential oils have the proper chemical profile and are free of impurities and adulterations. doTERRA uses a number of third-party analytical methods to ensure that every bottle meets standards of composition and safety.
- Use oils that are recommended for internal use only. Some essential oils should not be used internally.